Challeng 7 Sciences

3

Posted by BecNessMonster | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on October 29, 2012

when me and my sister grow up my sister will be a millionairess and i will be a helper because she wants to be a sciences and work on mutating animals together to make mythical animals like a hydra of a phonics , hippogrif, dragon and monsters like that. i also like endaged species like koala ( IT IS NOT A BEAR!!!) poler bear, gray wolf(i think), pandas , bald eagle, sea turtle (lather back, green, longger and  Kemp’s ridley) white nosed bat, 

Be Vary Afraid BecNessMonster

Click here for ping
the web site that i got this from

Comments (3)

[...] mum asks a question, Esha talks about inventing, Mrs Flowers class and M&Ms, Matt on trees, Becky on endangered animals, Nickolas on Mars Rover, Dawso on micro-organisms, Hannah on horses, Jess on [...]

I think that it is very nice of you to want to help endangered animals. Also I think it would be a very fun and helpful job! Please reply,
Olivia

Hi Becky
You are correct in saying that a Koala is actually not a “bear” but instead it is a pouched mammal or known as a marsupial. In fact l was in far north Queensland last week where l was able to hold a Koala and they are beautiful creatures.
Lisa

Write a comment